INOP Drivers Seat/Window/Dr-locks/3rd Row

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
03NavigatorGuy

03NavigatorGuy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Found the faulty splice in the driver door sill. Power rear seats will work now!

May we try the drivers seat and adjustable foot pedals?

THX!

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
One splice is bad - then manufacturing screw up.
Two splices are bad - then all of them are in question.

On the 3rd bad splice I would check and solder all the splices I could get to, once I quit cussing the AH that made the harness.

Last edited:

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
look at print 13-02 you need to check voltage on pin 1 of C341c
print 150-60

then look at print 13-09 you need to check for voltage on pin 1 of c341a print 150-59

Both connectors are under the drivers seat

Attachments

• 13-02.pdf
    26.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 150-60.pdf
    16.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 13-09.pdf
    25.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 150-59.pdf
    21.8 KB · Views: 62
OP
OP
03NavigatorGuy

03NavigatorGuy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
One splice is bad - then manufacturing screw up.
Two splices are bad - then all of them are in question.

On the 3rd bad splice I would check and solder all the splices I could get to, once I quit cussing the AH that made the harness.

Laying wiring, let alone splices, in a location known for collecting moisture/water, and seemingly not doing anything special to counteract the inevitable, is certainly a head-scratcher.

Unfortunately, the wiring issue is one of a few design/build flaws with the Expy's & Navi's, that most any person-on-the-street could have recognized and changed for the better IMHO.

OP
OP
03NavigatorGuy

03NavigatorGuy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wasn't able to tackle any thing on the Navi till last night. It takes plenty of patience to sort out the wiring issue for sure. Had t complelely remove the front interior to get access to the wiring. I now have power to the front drivers seat, and found the splice to the power running boards, but they are off to be rebuilt. I had power to the foot pedals, and the mirrors (minus folding) but now I don't pwr. to the foot pedals and the drivers side mirror, and I STILL can't get power to the folding portion of the motors on either side!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 44

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That pic is the "poster child" of why OEM's have been moving to multiplex electrical systems. Hardly any wires compared to those.
Reminds me of my schoolbus electrical days. Try doing that without a schematic - we called it "figure it out wiring".

DarkhorseEB

Reaction score
That pic is the "poster child" of why OEM's have been moving to multiplex electrical systems. Hardly any wires compared to those.
Reminds me of my schoolbus electrical days. Try doing that without a schematic - we called it "figure it out wiring".
In one of our ac delco classes they said GM vehicles lost an average of 100 lbs of copper wire when they went crazy on the 2008's with the modules and high speed data lines.