Installed new regulator 2003 expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rock3ralex

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well the regulator in my expy went out a few weeks ago. Got a replacement from Advance Auto Parts for $78 with their coupons! Install went great only to have the motor from the passenger door just go out....dooooogh!

I still have clear packing tape on the window from when I put it up. Anyone know a good way to get it off the glass and door? A lot of it got baked on by the sun lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375916013948.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375916013948.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 115

bcmaxx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well the regulator in my expy went out a few weeks ago. Got a replacement from Advance Auto Parts for $78 with their coupons! Install went great only to have the motor from the passenger door just go out....dooooogh!

I still have clear packing tape on the window from when I put it up. Anyone know a good way to get it off the glass and door? A lot of it got baked on by the sun lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

razor blade on glass, vanilla rubber wheel for painted areas, or spray on adhesive remover and patience

Team Zombie

Reaction score
those magic eraser white pads (for household use) work wonders on vehicles as well. I used them to remove bug trauma from the front of hood, windshield, etc.

Be gentle with razor as you can scratch your glass... it's rare, but i've seen it happen.

xtamer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
spray some degreaser/glass cleaner on the spots and let it set for a few then take a fresh razor to the glass. for paint, degreaser and a pressure washer could work. ive even used a polishing wheel with some compound to get stuff off paint.