Is my front end correct?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

98EXPY 5-0

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine has rear air and third row.

I'm going to be pulling my hooks and transferring the push bar from my 98. I'll just mount some lights on that. I'll see if I can find the wiring.

Bubba Army
Burke Brigade

IL67BP

Reaction score
Mine has that front end and the knob does not pull out. I have a 2000 xlt

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
98Expy5-0, just because the headlight switch pulls out, does not mean that you have the factory fog light option in your truck. All Expy headlight switches pull out. The question is whether you have the internals for the fog lights or not, fuse F27 installed, and the fog light relay. You may even find that the wiring is installed in your truck (it came in most trucks except for the police ones that specifically had it deleted). So, upgrading to fog lights can be very easy (new headlight switch, add a relay, and make sure fuse F27 is installed). As for the bumper being the correct one for your truck, I am not an expert on what all the different variations of bumpers are for our trucks. There was about a new style for each year with a few variations within each year on whether you had fog lights and if you didn't.

sry thermo but ive driven tons of f150s and expeditions and never had a headlight switch that pulls out for a truck with out fogs...
his bumper was probably replaced with the less expensive non foglight bumper

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
also the bumper might be from an f150 but that doesnt matter because the f150s and expeditions have the same front end :) till 03 that is
just like 250s and excursions
&
broncos and 150s

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thegerb50