Just Joined 6-26-13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello everyone im new to this bought my Expedition about a year ago had 195k miles now has 205k love this truck its my first purchase I have alot of ideas but I would also like some feed back on what you guys think of my ideas and I also have alot of questions. Its the 4.6L 2WD-98'' XLT.... I live in Inglewood, CA

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Reaction score
thank you... thank you... cant wait to hear what you guys think about my ideas and i cant wait to hear about u guys.. and gals

onlyexilove

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. There are quite a few people on here with great ideas, tips and tricks to many different things you will come across with your expy. Easiest way to figure it all out is pitch out your ideas and see what everything has to say about them. More than likely someone has already tried something similar.

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
Im not sure if its ok to post here but these are some of the ideas I wanted to do for the outside of the car... going for a white/black theme. white truck with black random parts

1998 Ford Expedition Exterior Door Handle Front Driver Side at 1AAuto.com

*Grille Assembly - Auto Parts Fair®

REPLACE® - Ford Expedition 1998-1999 Side Door Mirrors

Bully Black Bull Series Fuel Door 97-03 Ford | Product Details | Pep Boys

SPYDER® 444-FF15097-1P-AM-SMC - Ford Expedition 1997-2002 Smoke Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs

SPYDER® 111-FE97-LED-G2-SM - Ford Expedition 1997-2002 Smoke LED Tail Lights G2

Im not getting these from those websites just wanted to show you guys what im thinking.... does anyone know if the lightning front bumper fits good on the 98 expo?... maybe black wheels but im very picky dont want anything over 20 and i cant seem to find anything I like so far. If anyone has pictures of this done before plz send em would like to see it before I think of doing it.

Last edited:

QbanCgar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome Dirty! so you want to go w/ a black/white theme. well if you want an inexpensive route of gettin' black rims, i highly recommend & very popular product here on this site is, Plastidip. if you do, i would apply 3-4 coats for durability.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!

I like your ideas so far, watch out for cheap headlights.

Black rims would look good.

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome... your ideas are gonna look nice, i agree with canadian expy gotta watch out for those cheap headlights, alot of people have had problems with those...leaking,cracking etc... black rims are awesome... im getting some myself XD SPY ... be sure to show pics of your progress , start a new thread under your generation... we love pics!!!! Lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt