Ladies night

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We almost always hear from the guys out there ,old and new , about their expeditions. I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I would love to hear from the ladies out there. Whether your working on your SUV, or just want to show it off. January can be ladies month. So come on girls, chime in, all the guys would love to hear from you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there aren't that many women on here...there was one that was pretty active...u'll see one check-in once/twice a year...if that...u might find women profiles but they either got their prob fixed (which most 1-time posters do) and leave or they joined with a dual account for her and her man and the dude is mainly on here...

OP
OP
1955moose

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey you'd be surprised how many people are out there and just read along. Years back when we all had cb radios in our cars and trucks, and you thought late at night when nobody was listening, 3 to 4 people would chime in. Oh well it's a fun thought to see a pretty face on the forum. Kinda breaks up the monotamy of bad coils, and window leaks!

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There's 2 ladies on the Facebook Expedition page that are fairly active. But that's about it.

OP
OP
1955moose

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You guys should get the wives and girlfriends involved. I'm sure they tell you problems with the suvs all the time. Just a thought.

AbbadonTD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
After squeezing out 2 kids for us, I am not about to hassle my wife with the Expedition. I feel like I owe her that much.

OP
OP
1955moose

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's a good one, made me laugh. Yea don't bug her, I'm sure you got enough on your plate!

reece146

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's the URL to the FB expedition page? Search doesn't seem to find it...

OP
OP
1955moose

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
See I knew it was a slow news day!

IMINYOURCHAIR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey you'd be surprised how many people are out there and just read along. Years back when we all had cb radios in our cars and trucks, and you thought late at night when nobody was listening, 3 to 4 people would chime in. Oh well it's a fun thought to see a pretty face on the forum. Kinda breaks up the monotamy of bad coils, and window leaks!

now a days even most trucks don't have radios in them :( when I was over the road I kept mine on most of the time but more often than not if anyone was talking it was ********* that wasted the airwaves on ch19. sucks for the little guy that might happen to be the first to see a problem up ahead and need to announce it.