Ladies night

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
1955moose

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We used to have our little gang here in San Francisco, back in the day. Channel 13 was our most popular one for guys and girls. We used to hook up at the bowling alley in Daly City. Ah those were fun times. Drinking, carousing, and oh yeah fixin cars, and trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What's the URL to the FB expedition page? Search doesn't seem to find it...

Just search "Ford Expedition Club". It's a closed group so it'll take awhile but the admin seems to be quick about allowing requests.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys should get the wives and girlfriends involved. I'm sure they tell you problems with the suvs all the time. Just a thought. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my wife doesn't drive my truck...seriously...its my truck and she drives her car...for road trips we go in my truck

There's 2 ladies on the Facebook Expedition page that are fairly active. But that's about it.

yeah Aquaila or something like that and another person...she's about an hour from me here in VA and I think the other girl is in VA Beach about 30 mins from me...could be wrong bout the second one...I was in there but I didn't like how Aquaila always referred to it as "her" club and talked with her about it...its not a club...not a car club...just a group page but she always referred to it as "hers" and would say "my" a lot...so I bounced...

Hey you'd be surprised how many people are out there and just read along. Years back when we all had cb radios in our cars and trucks, and you thought late at night when nobody was listening, 3 to 4 people would chime in. Oh well it's a fun thought to see a pretty face on the forum. Kinda breaks up the monotamy of bad coils, and window leaks!

that's why I said they aren't active...active is communicating or chiming in on stuff...***** thread...whatever...just me but if ur just reading and not commenting then ur not an "active" member...we have a lot of admins and moderators that are invisible that are in here all the time

What's the URL to the FB expedition page? Search doesn't seem to find it...

I just searched "expedition" and everything popped up for me when I was searching for groups on fb...

now a days even most trucks don't have radios in them :( when I was over the road I kept mine on most of the time but more often than not if anyone was talking it was ********* that wasted the airwaves on ch19. sucks for the little guy that might happen to be the first to see a problem up ahead and need to announce it.

isn't that when u say "BREAK-BREAK" ??? I don't know CB talk but I can only guess its kind of like we do in the military on convoys

k9education

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You guys should get the wives and girlfriends involved. I'm sure they tell you problems with the suvs all the time. Just a thought.

Whenever my wife has a problem with her car her method of troubleshooting begins and ends with asking me to "fix it."

IMINYOURCHAIR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I never thought of that, I don't even know if it would work as quick as each party responds. Doesn't really matter now since I run a day can and only one truck actually has a cb in it. I am waiting on my route to grow so they can get me dedicated to a tractor so I can put one in.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it should work...no more chatter going on than all the chatter I hear in Afghanistan and Iraq

98eb5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Whenever my wife has a problem with her car her method of troubleshooting begins and ends with asking me to "fix it."

my daughter started out first 5 years with what is now my 98 expy, same deal,

not much in the way of issues from the original ~ 370k clicks to the now 480

Last edited: