LED light swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are you changing on the mirrors? Going to normal XLT mirrors with the puddle lights?

im changing the bulbs in my turn signals to LEDs...those are the only bulbs left that i havent changed...keep the EB mirrors but will be changing the lenses to the smoked limited lenses

OP
OP
FtLaudBlkGT

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im changing the bulbs in my turn signals to LEDs...those are the only bulbs left that i havent changed...keep the EB mirrors but will be changing the lenses to the smoked limited lenses

I am thinking about looking for a set of those mirrors too..

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the last exterio mods: retrofit head lights, black out tails/3rd brake, PTM window visors, PTM mirror caps, neon underbody kit and new paint then outside will be done...inside...new 2-tone leather...THINKING about woodgrain kit or PTM interior as much as possible, new subs and setup, tweets, and amp door speakers...lastly...headrest and visor screens and call it quits...do a few shows to see if i can place...

OP
OP
FtLaudBlkGT

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The last of my exterior mods will probably be painting all the charcoal lower pieces black, blacked out tail lights/headlights.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
military...Air Force...trying to decide which way to go after this