LED plate lights - such a difference

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PS - Beautiful White Expedition - Expeditionandy. I have the same white with the gold panels below. I love the white on these trucks.
Thanks! I have really come to like it. I am a nut about having my truck clean so I am always taking it to the car wash to get dirt off. We have a car wash company that gives you unlimited washes if you pay monthly, so I go through at least once or twice a week. :)

Dani Vela

Reaction score
I changed out my puddle lights and plate lights to LED as well as my brake turn signal rear lights as well. Very happy with them. Also changed out my headlight assemblies on my 03 Expedition. I have attached a photo of the front.

IMG_20160717_152700.jpg

Kingfamilyexpy

Reaction score
Love the halos what grill did you get and how much was it i was lookong for one before but black with the emblem place in the middle

RedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
JDM ASTAR 10pcs Super Bright 194 168 175 2825 T10 PX Chipsets LED Bulbs,Xenon White

resurrecting to make sure i understand.... these JDM bulbs will replace my inside lights and license plate lights with no issues? save... getting the old ones out...correct??

going to order led's to replace lights and want to make sure I understand...

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
I feel like with the projector Style backup bulbs you would get more coverage because not only do you have the projector but you also have LEDs around the circumference of the bulb. The bulbs around the circumference with Luminate into the reflector like the factory bulbs did what the projector would also get you some distance behind you

OP
OP
A

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
JDM ASTAR 10pcs Super Bright 194 168 175 2825 T10 PX Chipsets LED Bulbs,Xenon White

resurrecting to make sure i understand.... these JDM bulbs will replace my inside lights and license plate lights with no issues? save... getting the old ones out...correct??

going to order led's to replace lights and want to make sure I understand...

3rd gen? Yeah

Just will need a plastic trim prybar to safely open up the interior lights.

2017-06-07 22.25.25.jpg 2017-06-07 22.25.46.jpg 2017-06-07 22.26.21.jpg 2017-06-07 22.26.47.jpg 2017-06-07 22.27.05.jpg

And a push fastener puller and a replacement pair of fasteners for the rear license plate

PS there is NO need to yank out any modules from the car, I just had a spare overhead thingie laying around in the garage after an interior swap and used it to demonstrate. Normally just pop off the plastic button/lens thing and swap it right on the ceiling

RedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
awesome!!!!! thanks for the input guys!!!! ordering now... delayed as i got busy with life but will have this done... thanks again....