LED Puddle Lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah they tried that with me too. Said they rarely have problems. Hmmm wonder if they are looking at this forum lol.
(Don't remember if I already said this above but...)

When I emailed them they said they NEVER have any problems and it would be unHEARD of that both of mine would go dim. They offered to cover the shipping on a new set but I would have to pay for the item itself as they were out of warranty. I blew it off and bought a cheap set on Amazon that seems to be doing just fine.

sjwelds

Full Access Members
Reaction score
(Don't remember if I already said this above but...)

When I emailed them they said they NEVER have any problems and it would be unHEARD of that both of mine would go dim. They offered to cover the shipping on a new set but I would have to pay for the item itself as they were out of warranty. I blew it off and bought a cheap set on Amazon that seems to be doing just fine.
Which Amazon ones did you go with?

BlackedOutFox

Reaction score

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My BrightLites finally died. Going with the Amazon ones. Thanks for the link.

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My platinum also appears to be halogen. And they buzz on the driver's side (which is on my punch list when I make it back into the dealer).
4th GEN plats usually come with LED. My 2019 Plat has all LED lights except the backup and tag lights. I replaced those with LED. Backing up is so much nicer and the tag lights are nice and bright.
so the general consensus is that these DriveBrights (https://drivebright.com/shop/v4-extreme-led-puddle-light-pack-brightest/) are no better than Amazon ones? Or are they worth is for double the cost?
Amazon lights work good as well, depending on which light you purchase. But if you go with sold and shipped by Amazon, you will be able to return them hassle free.

Last edited: