LED vs Non-LED OEM tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TimberExpy

TimberExpy

Reaction score
I frankly don't seem to figure out why you would want LED taillights over stock ones I wouldn't see the difference. The incandescent were bright enough for me
Different strokes, I suppose.

Like I said above, I just associate stock LED lighting with more premium vehicles. That, and the instant on/off characteristics along with all the cool sequential illumination you can do with them appeals to my more juvenile side I guess.

JasonH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Different strokes, I suppose.

Like I said above, I just associate stock LED lighting with more premium vehicles. That, and the instant on/off characteristics along with all the cool sequential illumination you can do with them appeals to my more juvenile side I guess.
Its an expensive vehicle. Nothing wrong with expecting the latest tech for the price. I noticed the other day that my 2017 Focus has better quality plastics than my 2017 Expedition. The Focus has auto switches for all four windows as well. The Bluetooth audio on the Expedition lags when playing videos despite there being low latency protocols. Small things count when you spend this much money. Sometimes I feel like Ford phones it in.