Level kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stefan gimenez

Reaction score
I am to understand that the F150 front struts mount the same as the Expedition so in theory an f150 level kit should work?

Big H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am to understand that the F150 front struts mount the same as the Expedition so in theory an f150 level kit should work?

No, two very different set ups. Get the ready lift kit, don’t try to cross fit with F-150 parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sanman28

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No. The only F150 suspension item that has shown success is the 5100 front shocks from an F150 4x4. On the lowest setting they give your expy about 3" of front lift.

Expedition Dave

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I also imagine, a 3 inch lift w/o the rear Expy shocks maxed out (1.5 inch) in back will look very strange.

I am not even 100% sure with the Bilstein 5100 3 inch / 1.5 inch combo they are truly level or slightly "nose high" at rest?

YMMV

OP
OP
S

stefan gimenez

Reaction score
The ready lift level kit for the F-150 and expedition are the same part number. So they must be the same mounting holes

Big H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The ready lift level kit for the F-150 and expedition are the same part number. So they must be the same mounting holes

Hi Stefan,

The ready lift kit is the same no difference. Only difference is if your expedition has the CCD shocks then you need the new kit that includes the front CCD brackets.

But if you are looking at the 5100 shocks, only the front ones are compatible between the F150 and expedition.

Ready lift kit is only spacers that sit on top of your existing shocks. Whereas the 5100 is an actual shock absorber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik