Lift gate window keeps unlatching

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgudnason

Full Access Members
Reaction score

poppie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hmmmm, my 07 also does this from time to time, found out it was as simple as this, I carry my keys in my pants pocket, seems the keys love to play with the buttons on the fob while inside the packet opening the lift gate window, hell some times I also set off the alarm while inside the house, go to the hardware store and get this and snap it on your pants belt loop, http://www.keyring.com/images/products/detail/17412_Brass_snap_clip_keyring.jpg :) .

jgudnason

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hmmmm, my 07 also does this from time to time, found out it was as simple as this, I carry my keys in my pants pocket, seems the keys love to play with the buttons on the fob while inside the packet opening the lift gate window, hell some times I also set off the alarm while inside the house, go to the hardware store and get this and snap it on your pants belt loop, http://www.keyring.com/images/products/detail/17412_Brass_snap_clip_keyring.jpg :) .
There is not a button on the fob for the glass.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I believe If you hold the liftgate button the glass pops out

Dscustoms

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A few times mine has popped the whole rear door just from walking past it, hit the garage door once, and I had to block it with my body to keep it from hitting another time. Now I’m really careful walking behind the truck, even though I don’t think my feet were close enough to trigger the foot sensor.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A few times mine has popped the whole rear door just from walking past it, hit the garage door once, and I had to block it with my body to keep it from hitting another time. Now I’m really careful walking behind the truck, even though I don’t think my feet were close enough to trigger the foot sensor.
That does seem to be extra sensitive. Do you have the tow package? I do on mine and it limits the site of the foot sensor so it’***** or miss to activate unless it’s the worst possible time, then it works like a charm lol