Lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FFMCCORD

Reaction score
Conn,

Rancho makes one for the 99-02 5.4L without air ride for around $1900.
Trailmaster makes one for the 97-01 without air bags for around $1400
Not sure if you have bags in the rear on you XP those are about the only comnpanies that make the small lift kits. Not sure what you want to do. You may want to think about a body lift buy PA they have 2-3 inches of body for XP's as well.

I hope that helps you out.
I have a 5'' suspension RCD lift on mine and I am happy with it.
It is up to you on how you want your XP to look.
You can look at my web page to see it that is something you are looking for. Just my 2cents worth.

Good luck and if you need help let me know and I will try to help out in any way I can.

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You can also get a 2 inch lift from cranking your torsion bars in the front and putting lift blocks in the back that you can get at any auto store for pretty cheap. T his is the cheapest way to get a small lift.

spenceton

Reaction score
Re:

Conn,

Rancho makes one for the 99-02 5.4L without air ride for around $1900.
Trailmaster makes one for the 97-01 without air bags for around $1400
Not sure if you have bags in the rear on you XP those are about the only comnpanies that make the small lift kits. Not sure what you want to do. You may want to think about a body lift buy PA they have 2-3 inches of body for XP's as well.

I hope that helps you out.
I have a 5'' suspension RCD lift on mine and I am happy with it.
It is up to you on how you want your XP to look.
You can look at my web page to see it that is something you are looking for. Just my 2cents worth.

Good luck and if you need help let me know and I will try to help out in any way I can.

Based on my experience with my 01, I would go with Trailmaster Suspension Lift Kits. They are very affordable and durable as well. Hope this helps. :)

DR3W

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A fabtech 3' spindle lift w/ daystar rear 2' rear spacers is what im getting. But i have a 4x2. The front spindles wont work for a 4x4 but the rear spacers will. But with some bigger & better shocks of course. LIke pro-comps. Nice and cheap.

expo123.jpg

2000 4x2 xlt