Lifted Stealth 4th Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

calcarriers1

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've got a 22 Max Stealth package in magnetic metallic. Originally I was just going to change the rims and keep same tire size. Now I'm thinking to do a Rough Country 3 inch and 18 or 20s on 34s +/-. Question is that there are a decent amount of XLT images with lifts/wheels but not alot of Stealth package EXPYs. Does anyone have a picture of a 4th gen Slealth with different rims and tires, face-lift in grey be nice but any other pictures would help to!! Thanks a bunch!

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure about '22 but usually the stealth comes with the CCD suspension that hasn't always been so easy to swap out. Last I saw, there was a delete kit for it, but it still threw errors on the dash. Most folks go with the ReadyLift 3/2: 69-2831 that works with the CCD suspension. It apparently CAN be done, but that's why you won't find a lot that have done it.

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In 22 CCD does not come standard on the Stealth. I made that assumption and after purchase I came to find out it was an optioned item.

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In 22 CCD does not come standard on the Stealth. I made that assumption and after purchase I came to find out it was an optioned item.
Interesting to know, not sure how impressed I am with mine, and the limited replacement options and difficulty in doing so are a little frustrating.

OP
OP
C

calcarriers1

Reaction score
Yes I don't have CCD on mine because I planned to do a lift in the future but right now I'm just trying to find a lifted one with rims/tires on it. I have yet to see a lifted 22 Stealth in Grey so just wanted to see if anyone had pictures. Thanks!

gtr09

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
C

calcarriers1

Reaction score
Appreciate that link! Going to call the dealer tomorrow to see the tire and lift set up ha. Looks like bilstiens and got rid of the factory sport tuned suspension.

OP
OP
C

calcarriers1

Reaction score
Has anyone used the Rough Country 3 inch lift? On sale for $1050 shipped right now so perfectly fair deal, I have no CCD so I would assume this kit combined with more sidewall would make the ride better in comparison to stock 22s.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire