Lifted Expeditions of EF.com (picture post)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4.6 CALIBER

Reaction score
any rubbing? i so would love to have that combo if there is no rubbing

A little trimming is required. A little off the front lip of the bumper and a little off the running boards. If you want I can take a few pics up close when I get the time during the day. I used a heat gun to push in the inner fender on the passenger side only. The only time I get rub now is still on the lip but only in reverse when the wheels are turned a a certain angle but is minimal. I might not even bother trimming.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
guess since its lifted now i can add a pic to this section.

specs 3.5/2.5 spacer lift with 285/70/17 AT(33")

Attachments

• expy12.jpg
    expy12.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2,734

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that looks pretty badass bro. does it rub during articulation, or rub the frame/suspension while turning at all? What offset are your wheels?

4.6 CALIBER

Reaction score
that looks pretty badass bro. does it rub during articulation, or rub the frame/suspension while turning at all? What offset are your wheels?

Thanks, only rubbing is when reversing and the wheels are at a certain angle. The wheels touch the front lip which I have not finished trimming. the offset is stock but with a 9” wheel which pushes the wheel out to give the perfect look imo.
Take a look at the fitment guide on Mickey Thompsons site. I followed their guide and found the specs and three different styles of wheels that work on our truck. You can search by vehicle also.