Lincoln forums? Navi question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m considering getting a Navi but I just can’t get beyond the horrid tailgate design. I want to chat with some Navi owners and see if they’ve been able to do anything innovative (vinyl wrapping the I beam that goes across it etc) to make it more presentable...is there a section here im missing? Thanks in advance and apologies if I missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen some vinyl work done to Navi’s that helped tremendously. The front end does not match the back that’s for sure, great truck overall though and the rear can be easily addressed.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m considering getting a Navi but I just can’t get beyond the horrid tailgate design. I want to chat with some Navi owners and see if they’ve been able to do anything innovative (vinyl wrapping the I beam that goes across it etc) to make it more presentable...is there a section here im missing? Thanks in advance and apologies if I missed it.

Are you talking about the chrome part ?

OP
OP
C

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you talking about the chrome part ?

The whole back is just terrible but yeah, the chrome is the most egregious part of it IMO

aaf3c1375597ab98a8d2cfeabe2d19dc.jpg

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The whole back is just terrible but yeah, the chrome is the most egregious part of it IMO

aaf3c1375597ab98a8d2cfeabe2d19dc.jpg

I have not seen any options to change this area outside of applying wrap. Me personally, I like it...but taste is subjective and I can understand your predicament completely.

Grey ghost

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think those lincoln letters on the back would come off easy and clean it up.a piece of monofilament fishing line dragged behind them in a sawing motion would make quick work of it.
I saw a Navi that had the letters removed and replaced to say Gator , i think they were aftermarket letters being in florida it was pretty neat.

TheDoug

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I agree the back was a turn off for me when I was shopping. I loved the front seats though. I ultimately decided on the Platinum Expy.