Lincoln forums? Navi question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The Escalade is much better looking than the Navigator. The Nav, always has had the 'family truckster', ugly rear end. The Cadillac interior is simple, yet elegant. Ford should take some notes.

I think the front end of the Navi is much better looking. Same goes for the interior.

But ugh. That rear end. Absolutely horrible.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A different class? Doesn't compare? really? I see Escalades all over and almost never see a Navigator. Take a look around?

That is a product of availability. To get the car you want, you have to order it and wait 3 to 5 mnths for it, or search dealer to dealer sometimes over a wide range to get it. Where i live, theres less than 10 avilable in a 50 mile range. Same goes for the expy. If ford built enough to meet demand, you would see them all the time, but they didnt(business decision) to prevent oversaturation and keep demand high. Noone is not buying the nav becuz they dnt want it, they just cant find one they want(or find one in general) and have ro order or move on to something else that is available. Looks are subjective pt, Having driven the nav and escalade, the nav is by far a better car, and most ppl and critics can agree. The biggest con of the nav is it doesnt offer a v8.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hope you have your flame-resistant suit on.......
Meh, taste is subjective and some peo
A different class? Doesn't compare? really? I see Escalades all over and almost never see a Navigator. Take a look around?
I am starting to see them more and more in my area. For about a year I was the only one but now I see about 7 or 8 weekly. I live in a smaller town in North Georgia if that means anything.

OP
OP
C

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score

It is a different class. The Escalade is a 6 year old design. A lot has changed in 6 years. If Lincoln didnt seriously leapfrog a 6 year old design they’d be screwed.

its going to take a while for people to start taking notice, coming off their old leases etc.

Of course the new Escalade details will be released within a matter of weeks so who knows that that will look like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, let’s slow this down enough for you to understand....... the current Escalade has been around for 5-6 years...... the Lincoln has been out for about 18 months with a rocky start due to production shortages. Also it is widely known that Cadillac has been offering huge incentives to help keep up a falling market share.

lobsenza

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I special ordered my Navigator in mid January 2019. It arrived in 6 weeks, faster than I expected.