Looking for pin out diagram for power seat switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Triplet Dad

Reaction score
The forward movement of my 2007 6 way power seat is not working and I didn't see anything in the tracks. Before I spend $100+ on a new switch assembly does anyone know where I can find the pin out diagram so I can test the switches myself?

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'd also try the old tried and true soft whack on the motor. It's a sticky situation, because your going to have to get motor to move to clear the front T55 torx bolts, to remove seat, if it's not the switch. Is it just the front/back that's not working?

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just perused my 2000 wiring book, not sure if wires are same, should be close though. Testing with an ohm meter says test wire 4&6 for forward, 4&7 for rearward. Dark green and red/white, and dark green&yellow/white. You should have a closed circuit, an ohms reading if a good switch. As far as I know on mine theirs only 1 maxi fuse for power, but test four, and seven for power also.

OP
OP
T

Triplet Dad

Reaction score
I'd also try the old tried and true soft whack on the motor. It's a sticky situation, because your going to have to get motor to move to clear the front T55 torx bolts, to remove seat, if it's not the switch. Is it just the front/back that's not working?

Back seems to try and work but the seat's already all the way back. I did whack on the motor and nothing so I'm hoping it's the switch. I did try the jumping up/down on the seat and it moved about an inch once but no more movement since

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Read the F150 seat test I sent. You can swap plugs from the motor up front, your front/back one, from say the up/down one, and if your seat moves forward, it's your switch. Anyway, that will tell if it's switch or motor.

OP
OP
T

Triplet Dad

Reaction score
So I pulled the switch assy out and tested it per gixer2000's drawings and it's definitely the switch. All of them short out when pressed except the slide forward and the front down which go to about 50 Ohms. With the switch cover off I was able to get the slide forward to short and when hooking it up without the cover and got the seat where I want it. The front down is still not working. I'm going to try using some electronics cleaner spray to clean the contacts or I will just use some jumpers to short out the movements I need and get the seat situated properly. I appreciate all of you guy's help!