looking to add a sub any good ideas ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atmasters

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am looking to upgrade my sub in the near future and was wondering what others have done to keep it simple and to not take up much room? I know JLB on Cruthfield comes with a sup replacement sub and that is looking pretty good. I was told by the company that installed my deck that they had someone that used that sub and the box came apart rather quick. Is there other companys that are building these ? I really do not want to lose space for large sub boxes in the back. Just wondering what others have done to hide the subs that are an easy install ?

oblivion

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Theres at least 2 companies that make a sub enclusre that will replace the stock one. I havent seen any that come apart. the other option is to replace the stock sub with a better aftermarket one. The last option is get something built (or build yourself) custom

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JL audio

HOLY ROLLERZ CHRISTIAN CAR CLUB (HRC3) National Member

1koerner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im with everyone on this either find a good replacement sub (I used a kicker compvt )and it worked great for adding alil bass but if u want more than that ur gonna have to build a custom box but there are plenty of options out there specially with the shallow sub market that don't need much room at all and still sound good

oblivion

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If your in the area go to visions in Victoria and talk to Greg, one of the installers there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt