LOW profile rooftop rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dakota4ce

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do any of you folks know of an attractive and fairly low profile rooftop cargo rack/basket? I will be honest, mostly for looks, because I want people to think I am a badass and that I go on African safaris and such. I have a black stealth max. I just like that look, but some of the options are ugly, too small, or otherwise undesirable. I know there are some less-than-mainstream manufacturers out there with cool stuff. If you are aware of such, please do share!

E3F203AA-03A9-468D-8030-5AECA24E15FC.jpeg

Donn Brink

Reaction score
Do any of you folks know of an attractive and fairly low profile rooftop cargo rack/basket? I will be honest, mostly for looks, because I want people to think I am a badass and that I go on African safaris and such. I have a black stealth max. I just like that look, but some of the options are ugly, too small, or otherwise undesirable. I know there are some less-than-mainstream manufacturers out there with cool stuff. If you are aware of such, please do share!

View attachment 34138

Plati

Reaction score
Look at Rhinorack. They sell a killer roof rack with wind deflector. Make sure you add the shovel, gas can, Jack etc attachments so you can look super bad ass ! :)
Just have to remember not to pull into a parking garage with that. My brother pulled into a garage one time with bicycles up top.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Look at Rhinorack. They sell a killer roof rack with wind deflector. Make sure you add the shovel, gas can, Jack etc attachments so you can look super bad ass ! :)

I've looked attheir website for a platform, but cannot find one that fits the Expy. Granted, it was a quick gander, but nothing for Ford other than the Ranger and Territory.