Low Volume test

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masterhacker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I once had a neighbor that complained that my suburban was too loud (84 diesel with like 5" straight pipes on it) and she threw a shoe at it when i drove by. So i got some people together at about 3 in the morning busted out my camaro, my buddy's geo, my suburban, my C10, my buddys f150, and a nother buddys dakota and we all went and revved the crap out of our cars/trucks in front of their houses, and did hellacious brake stands (yes even the geo did). We got the cops called on us but by then all the cars were parked at my house, so they just told u snot to cause any trouble cause they coulnddt prove crap

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i had my neighbor tell me my truck is too loud as well. im like wtf?! its only loud cause im doing under the speed limit of my street. want me to go faster so the exhaust tone is less? get over it. they got their house taken from them. karma is a ********************, not just for that, but they were just rude *****. what ever.

how did you wire 3 subs? i know amps really dont like it much, but i know JL always seems to be okay with 3.

OP
OP
redrebel66

redrebel66

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We got my kid a stereo for his room on his birthday and that was right around the time we bought our house so he is always playing it loud, during the day only, so the sound carries outside a little but not to bad. Well the neighbors behind us called the cops twice on us, both times the cop stood outside and listened and laughed, but ever since they learned we bought this house and weren't renters they haven't called since.

Subs are wired parallel @ 1.3 ohms. amp seems to handle it great.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what do you have for your door speakers? sounds clear...tweets?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what do you have for your door speakers? sounds clear...tweets? E-4-0 ALWAYS BEAT!!!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm looking at 6"/6.5"/6.75" components...for $350 they better sound awesome...and thats just one set