Lowered the truck a bit more.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I lowered it a bit! Lol not really, I just put on the winter rims and it sits a bit lower since the tire isn't as big compared to the 22s. I know it doesn't snow literally at all in Texas but I found the rims with tires on craigslist for $50 so I picked 'em up and painted them black. I'm working on getting some chrome center caps.

c539cb71.jpg

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spacer on the rear, and it might actually look kinnda cool :)

jaron

Reaction score
I found the rims with tires on craigslist for $50 so I picked 'em up and painted them black.

what did you find them uner like catergory or searched for exactly i want to get some like that for mine and what kind of paint did you use on the rims?

Jaron

OP
OP
E

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just typed in "F150 rims" then "F150 stock rims" then a bunch of rims came up. I wasn't really looking to buy anything but when I found these for $50 I was like why not. The paint I used ws rustleum flat black, I bought it at autozone. I used 2 cans in total. I just sanded the rims down with 400grit then I cleaned them and degreased them, then painted. I let thiem dry then I installed them on the truck.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dont get center caps. i like the look of the lugs. i know it isnt 22s but still looks kinda good.