Maggies True Dual - *Installed*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

Furai

Reaction score
okay its been a couple of months now and my mufflers have broken in and it sounds amazing. I still turn heads in my little town of Waimea ha. I am now thinking of getting a 3-inch body lift, mud tires rims and new fenders. Just to keep up with the off road scene in waimea. I got 1300 bucks to spend.

Now your probably wondering y i get a body lift instead of a suspension lift is because i'm not gonna spend 2 grand and ship it over here to hawaii... that's crazy ha.. the body lift is like 300 bucks so that saves a lot.

Also i can go to another town and get my front windows tinted for like 10 bucks a window so thats nice.

I am going to try get another vid of mine now and get maybe a drive by and incabin noise. Its loud lol... can't hear ppl in the back sometimes going up hill ha.

sorry for such a long essay but its been a while since i have updated you guys.

Gas has gone from $4.55 a gallon down to $2.67 a gallon and i'm jumping for joy! :D it drops atleast 5 cents evry night for the past 2 months. now i can put in 40 bucks and it lasts me a week with a half a tank! wooo.

But i did hit my passenger side tip while offroadin which sucks but its not very noticable and now im not goin offroadin until i get my tires and lift kit lol

well thats enough talkin from me.