Memory Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coupe11

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Go into your settings and see if the easy entry setting is on. If it is, turn it off.

Yeah, mine's a 2014 but it works the same way.

I'm tall so I have the seat all the way back (I set it as the #2 setting as my wife is supposed to drive it more than me). For her (short) she has the #1 position.

She noticed (and commented to me) one day that when she shuts the engine off the driver's seat moved to the rear all the way (to the #2 position which is the same as all the way back). She correctly assumed it was to make entry/exit easier for the driver.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, mine's a 2014 but it works the same way.

I'm tall so I have the seat all the way back (I set it as the #2 setting as my wife is supposed to drive it more than me). For her (short) she has the #1 position.

She noticed (and commented to me) one day that when she shuts the engine off the driver's seat moved to the rear all the way (to the #2 position which is the same as all the way back). She correctly assumed it was to make entry/exit easier for the driver.

Maybe you just have "easy entry/exit" feature on. That will run the seat back each time.