mid captain seat and 2 inch drop on rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

c.morales

Reaction score
First of all happy holidays, this is my first time on this forum and i'm not sure if this is were I post this but let's go. I have a 1999 ford expo EB and I want to use a set of EB seats like the ones I have up front and install them on the mid section as captain chairs can some give me advice on this and also I would like to drop the rear so it is even with the front. Can someone put me in the right direction. Thanks!

elighthunter

Reaction score
Not on the 99's there is two sections of seating.(mine anyway) a one seat section then the two seat section. As for lowering I was doing some research that would require alot more than just moving the seats. Might as well get the newer one 07 and up I think could be the 03(don't have one of those in the fam only have a 99 eb[mine] and a 08)

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the 03s the second row is three separate seats.

CrackerExpy

Reaction score
They do have second row seating for our year Expy. I think it was just available in the Navs of the same year though. Good thing is, if you have the tan leather interior, the Navs interior is the same color. Good luck finding them though.