mileage on your expeditions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TugHillTina

Reaction score
HI to all! Of course I'm speaking to the choir but I gotta tell all of you that my 1997 Expedition has been the absolute most reliable vehicle I have ever had. Mine has 205,512 miles on it and honestly they have been pretty trouble free. I get so tired of hearing about Japanese vehicles being bullet proof- gag me with a spoon! So as I surf on the web I'm here to say Yeah Ford- way to go- six years of ownership and she's holding up real good! So tell me who has some high mileage expeditions? Do you plan on keeping them for long? I am going to run her till she falls out from under me. :D

BassQuake9000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's a lot of mileage! I only have 101,000 on mine right now, but she's running great still! I intend on keeping mine until she dies as well.

green03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't know if I will keep it that long or not. I'm beating on mine right now pretty hard and I have 42K on the odometer. We will see how long those CV joints last on the rear of mine with the supercharger and all....... Probably can't sell it ever because it is two hacked up compared to stock....LOL

Matt

pronstar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Over 130K and counting...

I agree with Green...not many folks want to buy a 10-year-old, modded domestic full-size...so she's worth way more to me that what anyone will give me for her...

mustangrfast88

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i only have 89000 on mine and i am going to drive it tell it dies inless i got to trade it in for a gas milage car