More Power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rwinch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Heck...don't stop there.
Get the Supercharger JayP suggested as well!!!! You'll be screaming down that 1/4 mile....:reddevil:

G

Hmmm..

Interesting discussion.

I put in Bosch Platinum 2's and got better mileage and more power.

:D

G

I have put the same plugs in mine and it seems to be running a little rough. Did you experience anything like that?

G

Citizen:

Not at all....

Mine actually smoothed out some. I did notice that a couple of the boots were a little difficult to get seated on the new plugs. Check your spark plug wire boots and make sure they are all on the plugs all of the way.

This was kind of new thing for me in that I haven't done very much of this kind of work in quite a while. I used to be REAL good at it back when everything had CARBS and Distributors. Now since nothing has either there is a little bit of a learning curve for me. :D

I was a little taken back by the depth of the plugs in the intake. They look like that they are in at a weird angle too. Might be a good design but not good for service. I took probably more time than I should have but I was real careful to make sure they were all in and all connected right.

Check your number 6,7,8 plugs. Those were the ones I had the most trouble with... I am sure you did as well.

HTH

:cheers:

Cheers,

-Jay