My 2012 in a movie!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Guys,

Y'all will never believe the phone call I just received! The subject line says it all!

Got a call from a good friend that is involved with some type of movie production filming here locally in Louisiana. He stated that the Producer/Director from LA has asked to use my 2012 Expy in a new trailer for a movie or show, they will not say at this point!! So, I know this guy, and I was like whatever, your pulling my leg. He said its 100% the real deal and they will be shooting around town the first weekend in November!!

I have had my Expy for less than two weeks and I land this deal! CRAZY!

Wes

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you find out, post who's gonna be driving or riding in your ride?

OP
OP
Wes1

Wes1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
From what I found out this afternoon the trailer is being shot in order to try to sell the movie. So I don't think we will see any big names driving or riding. Now if they sell it and actually shoot the full movie then no telling who may drive or ride. Also they told me I will get a copy of the trailer to send out to people. Once I have my copy I will post it.

This should be an interesting project!!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GOING HARD IN THE PAINT!!! thats a big market and can open a lot of doors then youre in a bunch of movies as an extra...next thing you know youre an actor and start taking lessons and doing small gigs...then making it big...

or is that just my dream....LOL

for real thats great...magezines are next then videos with the "VIDEO VIXENS!!!!" thats when you call me!!!

OP
OP
Wes1

Wes1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Freeway,

If that happens, I would have to quit my job, move to LA, start dressing like the people in Hollywood. Then I would get free mods and my picture in magazines and on the big screen. Dude, if that happens, you will be the first I call, but don't hold your breath!!! LOL

SourMashII

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Then the pressure will set in, and you will trade it in on a Prius to keep the image, become more friendly with gays than straights, and develop a membership in the marriage of the month club.

This could end badly.....