My 2012 in a movie!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i would be. i know what studios can do to things they use. Dad did lighting in the movies back in the day(star trek, weird science, knight rider, etc.) They can destroy a place setting up shots. But at least they have to repair everything. BTW when you make out here to hollywood look me up. never hurts to have a 6'9" friend out here. :) to go along with mootoo and freeway

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol...and he can wear a shirt that says "PROTECTION"...

OP
OP
Wes1

Wes1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Luckily I knew all the guys invovled so they did a good job taking care of it. It did end up with a few small nicks, but over all we are all good! They did scare me a few times! One shot they where driving on top of a levee and then just bailed off the top of it. I thought for sure it was going to turn over. When they got back I asked them about it and they said that it handled remarkably well. So much so that the guy driving was going back to ask if he can order one to replace his Durango!

Hopfully will have the finished clip in about two weeks to post. Will keep all up to date as things move forward.

OP
OP
Wes1

Wes1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Freeway

Unfortantly, no girls!!! If we make it big, I am sure the girls will come out the woodwork! Haha

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Subscribing..... I was't to see this trailer. I got all excited the other night when I was watching the Walking Dead and the pushed a red and tan Eddie Bauer Expy off the road to make way for their RV. My wife thought they were idiots, and should have just hopped in the Expy and left their POS Cherokee or whatever the hell they are driving behind.

Its nice to see Expeditions on film. Can't wait to see Wes's