My Black Beast went over on its side in the snow, new Expy time please read.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ONEBADMK8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I found a CLEAN 2007 EL EB with near mint interior. $5500 is there anything to look out for with these? I have 0 exp with the 24v stuff esp. with 159k. TY in advance.

outdare

Reaction score
Two piece plugs. Make sure the spark plugs have been upgraded.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Thunderbirdsport

Full Access Members
Reaction score
About the only way to tell on the plugs is to take one out and hopefully it comes out intact. If it doesn't, I guess that narrows it down considerably.

Any way you can inquire as to it's service history? Carfax, even?

OP
OP
ONEBADMK8

ONEBADMK8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
He is doing the plugs tomorrow so that should be good, carfax was clean a whistle.

OP
OP
ONEBADMK8

ONEBADMK8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought my 03 I just wrecked 12 years ago 1 156k and it is still running perfect @240 but the 3v's I heard horror stories?

Thunderbirdsport

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They're decent as long as oil changes were done regularly and with synthetic oil (5-20), and motorcraft filters or something else as good.

Not beating the piss out of them goes a long way too. But, that's just wishful thinking if you have no clue of prior history of maintenance.

I was nervous about mine for awhile but it starts and sounds like a brand new truck. I ran a carfax and there's a lot of entries at Ford dealerships for oil changes. I'm comfortable with it.

Just wish it has heated seats, is all.

OP
OP
ONEBADMK8

ONEBADMK8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Great ty for all the info. I am going to offer 5k and see what He says.

mnachreiner86

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Go for it. If it’s that clean with those miles it’s worth that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Langer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They're decent as long as oil changes were done regularly and with synthetic oil (5-20), and motorcraft filters or something else as good.

Not beating the piss out of them goes a long way too. But, that's just wishful thinking if you have no clue of prior history of maintenance.

I was nervous about mine for awhile but it starts and sounds like a brand new truck. I ran a carfax and there's a lot of entries at Ford dealerships for oil changes. I'm comfortable with it.

Just wish it has heated seats, is all.

I have an XLT and wished for heated seats, too. This here is pretty sweet, and has a cooling fan, too. wish it had a less dumb name, though.

Seat Cushion With 3 Levels Cooling and 2 Levels Heating SL26A8 Cool and Heating Pad for Car Truck Home Office https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071DN282D/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_1RireSVzPK6Ir

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score