My Expedition got a twin!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5x10

Reaction score
Why can’t we just let people do what they want with their money?

@Deadman went into way more detail than he could have (and maybe should have) concerning his purchase and his family's livelihood.

Can we not just let the man enjoy his new ride and back off a bit?
Especially on a forum dedicated to these vehicles

the navigator is the pinnacle of large suvs right now

Kmdcolo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love both in white. Do they seem similar or does the navigator feel like a different mfg?

My wife wants the Navigator for her next vehicle. We are waiting to see what the refresh will bring now that GM has released their new platforms. I’ll take her expedition platinum max as my daily driver.

For the record, we have 6 kids so I can justify two full size suvs.

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Why can’t we just let people do what they want with their money?

@Deadman went into way more detail than he could have (and maybe should have) concerning his purchase and his family's livelihood.

Can we not just let the man enjoy his new ride and back off a bit?

Nah, negativity is more fun! At least now I don't have to waste my time here reporting back the differences between the 2 vehicles. Saves me some time and effort....

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
only for another month or so before fully optioned Escalades start hitting the showrooms with their $130k pricetags

The new GM's aren't going to be as impressive as they should be. GMC can't even get their Yukon Denali XL released yet, because they are now releasing it in 3-4 stages for 2021, so the early ones will be paperweights as they won't have the upgrades on them. NO THANKS, they just rushed to the market because the Fords were gaining so much ground.
That 6.2L is a joke especially compared to this 3.5L HO. I mean bad.....

I WAS a die hard GM guy until a few years ago when the Ford quality just blew them away. GM has a lot of work to do to get their reputation back.

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Found my wife a 2018 Navigator L 4x4 Black Label with 15,000 miles, so the previous owner took the financial bath! :). It was an Arizona car, so it never saw road salt those 2 years of its life.

I'll do a more in depth write up after my wife lets me log some time behind the wheel! So far, the 3.5L HO feels pretty stout! It was almost at 100mph climbing an on ramp on the test drive! The interior is amazing, especially the seats. Wife LOVES the storage under the front of the center console, her purse fits in there perfectly and its not on the passenger seat or on the floor.

Here's a simple pic I grabbed on the way home from picking it up when we stopped at the babysitters to pick up the kids!

The gross roof rack crossbars will be ripped off it immediately. They look hideous.
View attachment 37683

1st ive seen - but it looks like Lincoln KNOWS the rear C Pillar is blacked out from the factory!

upload_2020-8-24_8-20-44.jpeg