MY22 - Autofold mirrors not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdexp

Reaction score
Hello- I have a 2022 Expedition Max Stealth Edition. Overall I love it and, to me, definitely worth the upgrade from a 2019 model.

It seems the auto folding mirrors when locking the vehicle are not working. I’ve tried checking and unchecking the option to no avail. Anybody else with a 2022 have this issue?

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Will they fold if you hit the button on the door?

snowrider0985

Reaction score
Hello- I have a 2022 Expedition Max Stealth Edition. Overall I love it and, to me, definitely worth the upgrade from a 2019 model.

It seems the auto folding mirrors when locking the vehicle are not working. I’ve tried checking and unchecking the option to no avail. Anybody else with a 2022 have this issue?
We have a 22 xlt and ours works when we hit the lock button

Reaction score

My Timberline didn't work when I first purchased it. Had to go into the setting and change it to power fold. It isn't set at factory to auto fold for some reason.

Ladman

Reaction score
You need to turn them on in the settings. Mine was the same way when I got it a few weeks ago.

doubleeagle45

Reaction score
My Timberline didn't work when I first purchased it. Had to go into the setting and change it to power fold
Hi - My father just brought home a Limited Stealth 303A with the Large screen/Sync4A. His Autofold is not working and I am in another state so I can't play with it/dig for menus. Any chance you could tell me "exactly" how to get him to that setting, without Forscan? I believe if you have a 501A, the systems should be nearly identical with the large center screen and the fully digital dash. Have seen conflicting info where some indicate it's in a driver info/dash screen, and others where it appears to be accessed thru the large central touchscreen. Thanks and congrats on the Timberline! Our '23 Timby is tentatively scheduled for production in December and we can't wait!