Need cargo rack part numbers (and where to get them)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dennis_H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2010 XLT.
Had a kayak on J-brackets attached to the crossbars. It was strapped well around the kayak, and side bar. I don't know exactly what happened, but I suspect too much wind on a cross breeze. The front of the bar ripped out of the roof and destroyed the side rail and both cross rails. Kayak was hanging down the side and left a nice dent on the side of the vehicle also. I siliconed in some of the plastic rivets for now to keep it from leaking. I think I am going to try to fix it up since it now only has a passenger side rail.

What I need is the left (driver side) rail and mounts, crossbars, and the threaded inserts that go in the roof. I will probably have the inserts tack welded in since they got ripped out. The rear 2 are OK, but the front ones and middle ones need fixed. I will mostly be doing it for appearance at this point since I don't particularly trust it any more. I may still store luggage in a bag up there between the crossbars, but no toting kayaks or paddleboards. Will have to get a small foldable trailer for those now.

Any ideas on what part number or where to get this stuff?

Thanks.