Need some help from all of you..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we got you shaggy...who isnt busy...now if this WAS your job...different expectations...LOL...i guess everyone is looking for updates/timeline...that may quite the noise...i dont know...

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey I'm just happy that the quick reply is back on ef.com... but hey I tell people with more than one post on EF to ask questions here as well since more of the regulars are on this one... but I also tell them that the merger will happen soon

dj_mindframe_99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I enjoy, and use BOTH sites regularly, I have found many threads on both sites invaluable, It would be a shame to see any go away.

that being said, and being a semi-active user, I would say do what works best for you. clearly we all know about both forums so bouncing from one to the other would be no big deal, just the work involved if it is decided to transfer all existing posts by copy/paste method.

If the option were given to help in the task....I would volunteer a little time to help the cause.

this site flows better and it set up better than the EF.com but you already said that's the ONE thing you really want to change about it. so I say GREAT! make the changes, and I'm sure some of us will help carry over the posts.

will it take a lot of time and patience from users? sure.
will it be SOOOOOO much better in the long run to have ALL the info amassed in one easy to find, easy to navigate web address? sure.
in the mean time will it suck and be confusing to most? sure.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im sorry im lost i havent been as active as i was but i still log on daily i work nights and have two special needs kids so ya thats why i havent been posting much. i try to sign on daily and atleast look over 1st gen general etc but i have been beat with work. i dont know much bout the other site i joined here cause all of you seemed awesome then i kinda got to know everyone. i didnt even realize this post got so long. when did this post start am i that far out of the loop. the only thing i hate is i will be starting as new on the other site. if i have to start new do i have to do the x amount of posts again before i become a FULL ACCESS MEMBER again?

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am going to convert all posts and threads over to the other forum, so you will not lose your post or even have to re-register.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'd like to see the post count increase with the merger...maybe you can task one of the mods to update that for us on this forum with combines numbers on the soon to be official site

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If it goes they way it should, the posts and post count you have here will be added on to your post count you have over there. For example, Ross, your username is different here then it is there. They won't merge when I am doing the import, but after the import, I can merge them together easily. Same goes with all the existing usernames. The imported usernames that are existing on the EF will be imported as imported_username. After the importing is done, I can merge the 2 usernames together.