new 24's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so i had some probs with my 24's...swap'd with the following...they'll be here tomorrow...couldnt pay the extra $1600 to upgrade to 26's...

Attachments

• mallorca.jpg
    mallorca.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 83
OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
these or the ones that are currently in my pics?

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
he wanted to different from someone else on here... hmmm... haha but that still sucks. i like though too. should make a difference in looks.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
chrome started flaking off...it was 2 wheels and giovanna was going to refinish them...then they decided not to cuz i may not like the outcome so they told me to pick another set...wouldve went with another wheel thats very similar...but as panda said...trying to different myself...not only online but in my city too...theres another guy on base that has them on his F150 and theres an escalade that has them...we stop at a stop light frequently next to each other...SO...i picked those...

they wanted me to pay the difference for 26's...$800...then i would still need to buy tires...$800...so with the threat of the gov't shutdown...being in the Air Force...was in my best interest not to be greedy...i'm happy with them...my is stuck on 26's...maybe in the future i can grow up to be like you and bag it...

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats shocking that a company would stand behind their product like that. Good to hear.

AirmanHarrison

Full Access Members
Reaction score
chrome started flaking off...it was 2 wheels and giovanna was going to refinish them...then they decided not to cuz i may not like the outcome so they told me to pick another set...wouldve went with another wheel thats very similar...but as panda said...trying to different myself...not only online but in my city too...theres another guy on base that has them on his F150 and theres an escalade that has them...we stop at a stop light frequently next to each other...SO...i picked those...

they wanted me to pay the difference for 26's...$800...then i would still need to buy tires...$800...so with the threat of the gov't shutdown...being in the Air Force...was in my best interest not to be greedy...i'm happy with them...my is stuck on 26's...maybe in the future i can grow up to be like you and bag it...

They look good can't wait to see them put on your Expy!