New Canuck member says hello from my off the grid cabin learning to use Ford Pass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woodwolf

Reaction score
Good day all:
I am trying to figure out how to enter service records/activities in my Ford Pass service records section. there are many references how to do this but my Ford Pass app doesn’t give me that option, not in Android nor in my IOS IPad. I am also confused that there is no entry in the the service records. I bought the 2019 Platinum Expedition used and carfax has a detailed record but the app shows nothing. Isn that documented by the VIN?
I am starting to think that Ford Canada app is different then the one of the US of A.
Any help to string me along by a knowledgeable member is greatly appreciated

Bmac1955

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You probably could enter that in a data entry in your Ford Pass with dates. I don't believe Carfax would enter any data to Ford Pass. Like I said enter those repairs on service files that may work for you. Welcome aboard. Very useful site and good people here.

OP
OP
W

Woodwolf

Reaction score
Thank you, there is a wealth of knowledge buried in all these posts. My problem is the Ford Pass app doesn’t even allow me to make an entry in the Service History section. I checked the Ford help files which desc the entry and edit procedure but the app does not allow it. There is supposed a plus sign to add a record , it’s not not there.

apex96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you, there is a wealth of knowledge buried in all these posts. My problem is the Ford Pass app doesn’t even allow me to make an entry in the Service History section. I checked the Ford help files which desc the entry and edit procedure but the app does not allow it. There is supposed a plus sign to add a record , it’s not not there.
On the ford pass Home Screen, at the very bottom there should be an icon that says service, second from the bottom right. Once they’re under service click service history, should be about midway down the screen, centered, and looks like a wrench and gear. Once open at the bottom of the screen should be an option to “add record”, click this button and it should give you the ability to add in a service and add notes.

Attachments

• IMG_9935.png
    IMG_9935.png
    160.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9933.png
    IMG_9933.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9934.png
    IMG_9934.png
    158.4 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
W

Woodwolf

Reaction score
Thanks so much for working with me on this issue. As you see my App shows a very different screen setup with the ability to enter service records missing. When I purchased the vehicle there was a clear history of service performed by Ford dealerships, Krown Rust etc. shown at the dealer provided CarFax. So Ford must also have definitively the same info. What baffles me (rem: this is Canada) that the freshly downloaded App(s) , both in Android and IOS are different from yours. Also why does the service history of my vehicle does not appear when I registered the Expedition on my name, with the right VIN on the Ford app? I had a chat with a ford help line agent, sitting somewhere remote, who wasn't helping me but gave me a phone number to call, Had no time to do this yet. As I said before, I suspect its a Canada specific deal as Canadians don't get treated kindly in customer service matters by the powers to be, as our government lets them get away with murder/
Screenshot_20230824_110345_FordPass.jpgScreenshot_20230824_110554_FordPass.jpg