New Expeditioner......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baldamish

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2001 Expy XLT. So far I love it! I had a F-150 so when the family wouldn't fit in the f anymore, I had to stay ford and pick up this beauty! I've already picked up some info from the forum. I have a handful of plans..some that may not make me popular, but we'll see!

cid__ResizedImage_1315785545858_.jpg

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Welcome to the Club!

Please...no giant fartcan tips or wings!! Anything else I am fine with. :)

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome welcome... others might not like it but in the end you drive not us :)

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Now you have me curious! :hmm:

But as Soldier777 said its yours. So in the end it does not really matter what we think. If you want to put a ginormas wing on go ahead. LOL

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i agree with them do with it what you want. Just because I'll hate you if you lower it and put big rims on a perfectly good 4x4 vehicle dosent mean anything... a 4wd vehicle that just today I used to pull 4 idiots out of the mud with. I mean its whatever you wanna do

SourMashII

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am the resident sleep with my cousin in the pastors lincoln while his wife vid cams kinda guy... Lay yer perversity on me, big Daddy! lay it one me...

Hell I took a perfectly good EFI 460 E40D rig,a nd went back to a 193 Diesel and 4 speed.... and then I "upgraded" to 16.5 rims.