New EXPY OWNER P0207 P0304 P0307 P0316

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordManForever

Reaction score
Ok guys I'm a new EXPY owner and new to this forum. I'm not new to Fords or cars for that matter. Here's the deal if you can take time to help. I read all the codes P0304, P0307, P0316 and P0207. The one I need help with is the P0207. I know what the other's are and that they are related. The P0207 says that it's Injector Circuit Malfunction on Cylinder 7. I'm going to change the plug's and cops I've already ordered them. My question is this. Is it possible that this P0207 code could be related to the misfire problems with the plugs or cops? I doubt it but could it really be a bad injector? Any advice would be appreciated? Thanks guys.

rex450se

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am only a mechanic when I have to be so take this for what you will. But I could see it being the start of the problems. If the injector is malfunctioning maybe it isn't delivering the proper amount of fuel to the cylinder which is causing the computer to read a misfire. So it may not be the plug or COP at all. Let's say the injector isn't delivering any fuel, then the COP would fire and the spark plug would deliver a spark but there would be little to no fuel to burn and show a misfire. I may be totally wrong in this but that's kind of how I see it. I would maybe start with the injector to make sure the plug is getting fuel to burn before you change the plug and COP.

Victor

Someone with more knowledge please correct me if I'm wrong here.

OP
OP
FordManForever

FordManForever

Reaction score
I guess I should check for power at the injector. I believe I researched and it should be 10.0 volts. If there is maybe I should just buy an injector and change it when I'm doing the rest of the tune up what do you think?