New from Arkansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blware84

blware84

Reaction score
Yea...but the funny thing now is that every one seems to think he is a weimaraner since we had his tail docked. LOL...but as a puppy,...he was hell on wheels. LOL. BH Soulja...I just separated and moved back to AR. I was stationed on Oceana in VA Beach.

weberflorida

Reaction score
Welcome to the site brother. I am in the Navy right now been thinking about getting out too. What did you do?

OP
OP
blware84

blware84

Reaction score
I was a PS that converted over to UT. But once I was due for orders, it was either separate or go to Afgan on an IA...and I had just came back from Djibouti Africa...so I got out. I never done the nice deployments because I was stationed in Gulfport with the Seabees. So I never even got to go on a deployment on a ship. We flew everywhere.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome! very good looking truck! totally felling you on the paint im planning solid oxford white for now. thanks for your service i did 7 and change in the army. post pics of "the beats"