New guy from WA here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jg09

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to say hi, I've been lurking the forums as a non-registered member since I started looking for a decent Expedition about a month and a half ago. I finally picked one up last Wednesday and almost immediately put it through trial by fire by taking it on a nearly 600 mi. roadtrip a day and a half later! :driver:

With 168k miles on the ticker, it's certainly not perfect but from the inspection my buddy and I did on his lift, it's evident that it was well taken care of during its time with previous owners. I'm hoping to have all the little issues buttoned up over the course of the next month or two. One of the big things I need to do is convert the front suspension to non-air. Someone did the back but they didn't do the front, so it looks like a 2wd 3/4 ton truck with its nose in the weeds, but I'll likely be getting that in the next couple weeks here. After that, it's new tires, tending to a couple minor leaks, and then enjoying it with my girlfriend and our two German Shepherds!

Unfortunately, I just have the one picture of it at the moment, but once I convert the front suspension and get some tires under it, I'll definitely be taking more.

WP_20150922_18_14_48_Pro.jpg

OP
OP
jg09

jg09

Reaction score
I lied, I have one more picture of it... sorta... :wink:

WP_20150928_17_00_09_Pro.jpg