New guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eric in Wyoming

Reaction score
Hi, errbody!

Thanks for having me here! Had this ol' girl seven years now, a '97 Eddie Bauer 4WD with the 5.4. Bought her in Alcoa TN in 2014, and since then she's been to Florida and back twice, Alaska and back, Medora ND and back, BACK to North Dakota, and from there to Grand Teton National Park Wyoming for the foreseeable future.

She's got a few issues, understandably. Like tears in the seats, blown instrument/dome/running board lights, broken 3rd brake lens, faded headlight bezels, and a handful of other things that honestly prompted me to join this forum. But for having over 300k miles, I ain't complaining - I wasn't a Ford fan when we got her, but she's slowly been changing my mind over the years!
20210515_151843.jpg

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum. Lot's of good information to be had on this site with many willing to help. I've only been a member on two other forums (for vehicles I no longer own) and this one is hands down the best.

OP
OP
Eric in Wyoming

Eric in Wyoming

Reaction score
Thanks a lot! Glad to know we're in good company - I don't know much brand-specific mechanical stuff, but I'll gladly offer up all I know to help out as well!