New here, but NOT new to Expeditions!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crash!

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop in here and say hi. Here are a few pics of my ride. Supercharged by Trixters Racing LLC. ProCharged and fast...

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0100_zps48625c08.jpg

IMG_0090_zpscb2a05fe.jpg

So, what's up fellas (And girls)?

SWAGGA

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome!

4x4? Dyno charts? Interested in what it's making...

OP
OP
C

Crash!

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome fellas!

2WD. Built for the street. A 5.4 L with a ProCharger D-1SC at 12 PSI. An out of the box install because it is a showcase. More power will come with tuning, but it will lay waste to cammed GTs with all the bolt ons with 6 passengers. I weighed 5300, he weighed 3800. No 1 2 3 GO, he just laughed and jumped a length on me. I told my girl to FLOOR IT (She has gone skydiving but has NEVER raced before). The laugh turned to a grimace as we ran him down and spanked him. A GIRL. In an Expy! HAHA!

Originally I felt like I needed a bigger blower but I am just used to blown REG CAB 5-speeds that are like rockets. This thing rides like a Cadillac, even with 20s.

Look forward to spending time here guys.

Talk to you soon.

OP
OP
C

Crash!

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No dyno sheets or E.T.s yet.

Look forward to getting to know you guys.

Last edited:

white7wolf

Reaction score
Id like to know where you got the hood :) I've wanted to do that to mine. And that procharger is awesome! Welcome!

Sent from my galaxy s3