New here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HBart

Reaction score
Happy enough with three Navigators, but decided this time around if I could find the right Expy I'd save the dough and headache of dealing with the air suspension and the illuminated door switches that constantly fail.

My new to me Expy has 62,000 miles and apparently had a steady diet of honey and nightshade. It will be a challenge for me to keep it as pristine. Except for the headlamps...

View media item 7031
I'm planning on keeping this one as my family hauler forever, upgrading whenever it makes sense.

To start I'm replacing the headlamps which are clouded and full of condensation. I started a thread for opinions on that.

Also, a new stereo. This is my first Sync equipped vehicle. Wow!! What a comically heinous UI. Like Windows 3.1! It sounds fine (via USB and CD--Sirius sounds flatter than usual) but the interface is dangerously bad. I wasn't planning on replacing it but I can't risk my wife or daughter trying to navigate this unit.

Hello to all, and thanks in advance for any help (with time I can hopefully contribute some wisdom).