New lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tekrsq

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally got my new driving lights in. Been waiting 3 months for them. So all my glass is FINALLY Depo
brand. I love the clean look.

20200901_180106a.jpg 20200901_171722a.jpg

Killer Ride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Very nice looks good! I went with new front projectors when I got mine a couple of yrs back. They are also haloed so it really gives a newer look. Also replaced all bulbs inside and out with LEDs.Really makes it feel newer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
tekrsq

tekrsq

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Very nice looks good! I went with new front projectors when I got mine a couple of yrs back. They are also haloed so it really gives a newer look. Also replaced all bulbs inside and out with LEDs.Really makes it feel newer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I tried several brands of projector headlights and driving lights, and just wasn't happy with any of them. They looked good, but couldn't see shit. They just did not project the light. I'm kind of happy I didn't like them, lol. I like this look, and Depo brand lights have always held up very well for me.

knewblewkorvett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks great, where did you get them from? Model #? Price? My 97 stock headlights suck.

OP
OP
tekrsq

tekrsq

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks great, where did you get them from? Model #? Price? My 97 stock headlights suck.

Thanks, man !!!!

The headlights and clear corners came from carID. I'll have to see if I can find the receipt with the part #s.....but it was easy to find on their site.

I had originally ordered the fog lights from carID also, but they were out of stock, and ****** me around for 3 months waiting for them to come in stock. I eventually cancelled them, and ordered from a guy on Ebay. Apparently Depo has discontinued that particular fog light, and they are very hard to find.