New Mats - Love Them!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I sent an inquiry to the company the op posted. Hoping they can handle a customized thing like that. I need the whole seat top wrapped essentially and since they customize their mats some, maybe they can adapt something of a slip cover for me. We'll find out.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I really like these! I pondered the Weathertech mats - I like that they cover the entire foot well - but I just hate that plastic-thud sound shoes make on them. My '18 Limited has the original mats, they're okay and they look nice, but just not much in the way of coverage. My driveway is the neighborhood vortex of leaves/dirt that always piles up right where I get in/out of my car so I'm constantly tracking crap onto the carpet, I'd like more coverage. I'll check these out (minus the purple piping ;)). THANKS!!

Outside of the piping the material is kinda interesting. Like industrial carpeting. The coverage is awful though. The entire side of the carpet is exposed.

Seems like a good option for anyone below the mason dixon line but anyplace with a real winter where you are trudging salt, sand and snow in every week for 5 months straight those are a no go. Even with weathertechs that cover that entire area salt still stains the carpet during a bad winter.

3f6abea9c84d8549ef493e63e55c2b08.jpg

Last edited:

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I sent an inquiry to the company the op posted. Hoping they can handle a customized thing like that. I need the whole seat top wrapped essentially and since they customize their mats some, maybe they can adapt something of a slip cover for me. We'll find out.

have low hopes for this after they called. They don’t send your inquiry details to anybody. So I wasted time typing a specific message out about what I need. I explained to the saleswoman what I needed and asked if someone in production like an engineer could call. I figured a USA plant would be more likely than overseas to get someone to look into this. Hope I actually hear back. It’s just a slip cover that size with maybe a floor mat type back. It’s not a super difficult thing. If I can get time away from the kids I could probably do something that would work. Would think I’m not the only one that could use this though.

Vipersinu2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those mats look like the same material as throw mats in front of comerical building doors

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those mats look like the same material as throw mats in front of comerical building doors

The top line ones like I got are what most people would call a Berber. I can take a closer pic later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Closer?
927fb89d0b70dde09ed28a4266b4b90d.jpg

Janitormatz.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe.

It is a tight Berber. All I can say is it lasts, looks good, feels good, can be customized, and are made by an American Company with good Customer Service.

a488a7dcfceca1867f4395408f864030.jpg34d90651b843a6155f96fe725bd927e6.jpg5406565e7955749886186305a11bc79a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Never heard back from that company. Not so much as an F off. It’s not like I asked them if they make birdhouses, this is in their wheel house making a cover like I need. Could’ve even used their mat material on the back for that part. Guess they have more than enough business. Also I was sent a direct contact by a member here and still got static.

Combine that with their wasting my time on the inquiry info they don’t bother to read and I’ll just stick with other outfits for mats. Could’ve just told me politely they can’t make it happen and not lost a customer.