New Mats - Love Them!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
qualitycarmats.com

This is my 5th set of Mats from this American Company. Had a set in my 17 too. They still looked new after 3+ years. Tons of Colors for piping and custom text if you want it. Ours have Purple Piping because both my Wife and I graduated from
JMU and she likes Purple. Had JMU stitched on the Set for the 17, but chose not to do that this time around.

Here are some pics. These are the Luxury Touring version. Check them out!

e292632efc3dc4c261837e157493c151.jpge39a59ddb4c842f4d835f92d225b39f3.jpg8366c3473737a06f9be5a7625f556dcd.jpg8bb8703b4a60b0000fc103fbdcac5528.jpg1747484621c2232d57d532e341ddc01f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wish I had known and I’d have considered them. I like USA stuff. Ended up with a blend of mats that I’m happy with though. Probably would’ve found a set to my liking there.

Vipersinu2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No good for the 2019 navigator with the captin charis and center console.

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No good for the 2019 navigator with the captin charis and center console.

They adjust for the different seats. You select captain or bench during the ordering process, same as any other fitted mats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Vipersinu2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The captain mat has a portion of carpet leading into the back 3rd row.

On the navigator there is a center console.

They do not offer the correct carpets.

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The captain mat has a portion of carpet leading into the back 3rd row.

On the navigator there is a center console.

They do not offer the correct carpets.

Yep, it appears where they get their data from assumes it is the same as the Expedition with captains.

Send them an e-mail! Patti will answer, and can adjust with a picture. Had an issue, because my 2020 Explorer added grommets on passenger side later in production. First run did not have them. They remade the passenger mat and sent it to me with grommets. Amazing customer Service. Really can't speak well enough. I am not an employee, and live in a different state. I like supporting American Companies, and ones that are awesome. These people are top notch.

The bench rear would probably be the right fit, but a picture to their e-mail would solve that.

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
My uncle says, expensive floor mats only keep the carpet nice for the next owner. Those mats would get trashed with snow or salt on them.

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My uncle says, expensive floor mats only keep the carpet nice for the next owner. Those mats would get trashed with snow or salt on them.

Nope, 3+ years on one set in my 17, used for every snow bound trip for my wife to the hospital. 4+ years in my Edge, salt on my driveway. 6+ years in my Passat before that(Not the same Mats obviously).

Vacuum periodically. Clean a couple spots here and there through the years(dogs, kids, wife). They held up REALLY well.

WeatherTech and the Rubber/Plastic are nice, but if I wanted a rubber floor I would order a work truck. I want soft under my feet. Routinely wear flip flops in the Summer at the River and beach. Bare feet on the fabric feels so much better.

Sorry, but I guess I can use a vacuum?

Hey, I put this out there to give an example of a well made mat from an American Company with excellent customer service and workmanship. If they aren’t for you, no big. I like them, and so does the wife, so I figured I would post so pics.

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
h
Nope, 3+ years on one set in my 17, used for every snow bound trip for my wife to the hospital. 4+ years in my Edge, salt on my driveway. 6+ years in my Passat before that(Not the same Mats obviously).

Vacuum periodically. Clean a couple spots here and there through the years(dogs, kids, wife). They held up REALLY well.

WeatherTech and the Rubber/Plastic are nice, but if I wanted a rubber floor I would order a work truck. I want soft under my feet. Routinely wear flip flops in the Summer at the River and beach. Bare feet on the fabric feels so much better.

Sorry, but I guess I can use a vacuum?

Hey, I put this out there to give an example of a well made mat from an American Company with excellent customer service and workmanship. If they aren’t for you, no big. I like them, and so does the wife, so I figured I would post so pics.

What's up with pink trim? Yikes!

Eric Mowrer

Reaction score

Exactly!!! Had Weathertechs in my 2013 Exped and they were ok, but curled and warped in the FL heat.

This is what I'm looking for.