New Mats - Love Them!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Never heard back from that company. Not so much as an F off. It’s not like I asked them if they make birdhouses, this is in their wheel house making a cover like I need. Could’ve even used their mat material on the back for that part. Guess they have more than enough business. Also I was sent a direct contact by a member here and still got static.

Combine that with their wasting my time on the inquiry info they don’t bother to read and I’ll just stick with other outfits for mats. Could’ve just told me politely they can’t make it happen and not lost a customer.

Sorry to hear! They have been nothing but responsive with me. When they missed a grommet on the Explorer cause of a change from Ford, I took a pic and a measurement and they sent me the new Mat, 2 Day Air.

Was on my door step including e-mails and manufacturing within 4 days.

Sucks though. I am Happy with the product for what I need. Adds a little color to the Floor and covers more than the factory Mats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I thought they might come through. Might give the other USA guys a go too. It’s fine if they say no, just say something.

stevee

Reaction score
Those mats look like the same material as throw mats in front of comerical building doors

I haul stuff all the time, and use a commercial floor mat and it works great! Waterproof, easy to clean and $69. It rolls back easily so you can roll it back a little to put up the second row seats... roll it back a little more to put up the 3rd row... roll it back down and it is perfectly flat, no curling.

190AAE58-3614-417E-801A-6D100E01A1A6.jpeg

Comes in black and charcoal and a few other colors, but I chose red because I like red. And because...

F535174D-A6DA-4B53-ABDE-E5568B4D02E6.jpeg

osteodoc08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
These guys are right down the road from me in Dalton, GA. I may have to order a set

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Weather Tech or Husky should come out with a hybrid floor mat. I love the coverage of the laser fit mats. But it would be cool to have that style of mat with a snap in carpeted piece to give some of the luxury look and feel back. I use to order the plastic floor in all my trucks then use carpeted mats. Once they got to stained I would just buy new ones. Looked great and I still had the easy cleaning and mud/snow protection. I know you can still order a plastic floor Platinum Superduty. Not sure about an Expy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DenSanAZ

Reaction score
Weather Tech or Husky should come out with a hybrid floor mat. I love the coverage of the laser fit mats. But it would be cool to have that style of mat with a snap in carpeted piece to give some of the luxury look and feel back. I use to order the plastic floor in all my trucks then use carpeted mats. Once they got to stained I would just buy new ones. Looked great and I still had the easy cleaning and mud/snow protection. I know you can still order a plastic floor Platinum Superduty. Not sure about an Expy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was actually wondering that myself. I like the coverage of the Weathertech-type mats but hate the plastic thud that comes from shoes on them. I wish they had full coverage carpet mats, too.

rob4092xx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I agree with the Weathertechs. I love the coverage but the material just doesn't feel right under your shoes. Need a berber type mat on the top side of the weathertech.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I agree with the Weathertechs. I love the coverage but the material just doesn't feel right under your shoes. Need a berber type mat on the top side of the weathertech.
They are hard and not that comfortable, so true. I think the flat nature of the weathertech makes it easier to clean, there are no ridges to trap small stones and stubborn dirt. It’s a trade off for sure but I only run mine when I expect to get dirty, otherwise it’s the carpet mats.