New member and purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Breadman

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2021 xl stx. Today was setting things up for hunting trip in the UP and am a little disappointed in the tie down points in back for securing my kennel. Seems like a lot of flex in the panels. Anyone have experience in securing dog kennels in the back? I ended up securing to tie down at rear hatch and the under second row seat.

TheDoug

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I agree the tie downs are flimsy... I secured a large aplliance dolly via the anchor points and I thought it was going to pull then out of the sides. It appears they are not secured to anything but the plastic

OP
OP
B

Breadman

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I’m looking into fabrication of some sort and bolt it into the storage box Just behind second row seats. Disappointed that the tie downs are so flimsy.

TheDoug

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I’m looking into fabrication of some sort and bolt it into the storage box Just behind second row seats. Disappointed that the tie downs are so flimsy.
Post back here if you find a solution.