New member check in...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grover6

Reaction score
Hey gang!

New member here. I have a 2016 Expedition Platinum (standard length). Mostly stock with a list of upgrades to attend to.

Upgrades so far are, HID light kit, K&N air filter, and Rhino wheels with 285/55/20 BFG KO2's, and Husky floor mats in the 1st and 2nd row.

I have been reading a bit through the forums, and see a wealth of information.

My list of upgrades to do are: suspension upgrade, to level/improve the ride for daily/light offroad driving. Fox, bilstein and Icon are on list. Also lookng to go up one size tire to 305/55/20.

Also looking at winch bumper options to build up to an overland style build.

Looking forward to lerning from the group!

WifeyExpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey gang!

New member here. I have a 2016 Expedition Platinum (standard length). Mostly stock with a list of upgrades to attend to.

Upgrades so far are, HID light kit, K&N air filter, and Rhino wheels with 285/55/20 BFG KO2's, and Husky floor mats in the 1st and 2nd row.

My list of upgrades to do are: suspension upgrade, to level/improve the ride for daily/light offroad driving. Fox, bilstein and Icon are on list. Also lookng to go up one size tire to 305/55/20.

Let's see a pic of that cool ride!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey gang!

Welcome to the site. Post up pics of your expedition if you haven't already.

OP
OP
G

Grover6

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome folks! Here are a couple of picks I have. EnjoyIMG_0515.JPG IMG_0201.JPG