New member JerzeyScrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerzeyscrew

Reaction score
I get mistaken for an Expedition all the time, can you tell why? I bought my F-150 with the cap on it, so it wasn't intentional to look like a Expy.
555490_4515263924181_634349847_n.jpg

Anyway, I've been lurking around for a while, so I decided to join. I also have a Bronco on 35's and after the birth of my daughter, it became clear to me that a 2 door just doesn't work with a car seat. My F-150 is kind of tight too, especially with another adult and a large dog.
That brings me to my latest obsession the Ford Expedition. Although I haven't procured one yet, I holding out for a lifted one, or a low mileage 99-02 stocker. BTW I've seen a couple of members on here with theirs for sale.

Great site and hopefully I'll have one to post up soon.

JerzeyScrew

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'll be straight up with you...

one word... SEXY!

that thing is nice and to be honest with you at first glance I could have sworn it was an Expo, anyways... as long as it's a Ford we are happy to have ya!

Lol, when you get the chance go in depth about your upgrades and such, it's obviously not stock. Put up some pictures of your Bronco too.

Once again, WELCOME!

:favorites13::favorites13:

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LOVE your f-150! stance, painted lower valance, black harley lights...the list goes on you did it right!

i'm waiting to pay some things off then i'm looking for a 01-03 super crew 4x4, hopefully a lairat!

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thermo's "Nukie" is NOT FOR SALE!!!!

He's been trying to sale it, but I am giving the hawaiian curse, so it is not to be sold :)

I'm just being a PIA, because "Nukie" has ties to Hawaii :)

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks Great Buddy, F150 with a camper is a suv so your all good!!!!! WELCOME!!!!

OP
OP
jerzeyscrew

jerzeyscrew

Reaction score
Thermo's "Nukie" is NOT FOR SALE!!!!

He's been trying to sale it, but I am giving the hawaiian curse, so it is not to be sold :)

I'm just being a PIA, because "Nukie" has ties to Hawaii :)

The "Nukie" sat in my driveway for 3 weeks, while he moved from VA to MD, I'll try to dig up a pic.

Thanks for all the replies!